Thanks for being part of my voiceover journey in 2017
Well, what a year it’s been! I always get reflective around Christmas and it’s nice to be thankful for all the good things that have happened. So, what do I mean by voiceover journey? Well, 2017 has been hugely challenging on a personal level, so it’s been a blessing that my professional life has blossomed and flourished alongside it all. I’ve made new friends, worked with some amazing new companies and brands, collaborated with some heroes and had a lot of fun.
I really hope the year has been as wonderful for you.
Tis the season to be…THANKFUL
Here’s a little list of the great work I’ve been honoured to be part of this year:
- I’ve become a voice of Global (home of some of the UK’s best loved radio stations) and now regularly voice radio commercials all over the country.
- I confused my little toddler in TK Max when Mummy’s voice suddenly came over the tannoy! It’s been great fun doing some in-store announcements this year.
- My first Torchwood episode was released and I did my first drama for Audible working with an amazing cast including Miriam Margolyes, Douglas Booth and Alison Steadman
- I’m super proud to have been part of an audio drama set in WW2. Can’t say more until it’s released sadly!
- I’ve added brands like Tesco, DHL, TFL and BP to my rosta of clients.
- And of course I’ve launched my new website with updated demo reels and some fun seasonal offerings.
- But, best of all, I’ve built my business and continued to make friends from the wonderful people in our industry.
Some festive fun at the Gravy for the Brain Christmas Party
Here’s hoping 2018 is as exciting and rewarding.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you all