Get professional Voiceover Services and Broadcast Quality sound with Claire Wyatt
I can help you with:
- Radio/ TV commercials voiceover
- Drama & Characters
- Animation and gaming voiceover
- E-learning voiceover
- On-hold messaging
- Corporate video narration / voiceover
- Documentary narration / voiceover
- Audio for apps
- Voices for childrens toys and games
- ADR or loop-group
I also have experience writing voice over scripts for animation, commercials and film, so I’m happy to collaborate on projects or take the lead – whatever suits you!
Have a listen to my voice-over demos and get in touch!
- Broadcast Quality
- Private sound insulated studio with acoustic treatment
- ISDN: 01494 776858 X 2
- Source Connect Now and ipDTL (ISDN Bridge facilities)
- Rode NT1A Mic with Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB interface
- CCS Musicam Prima LT Codec
- Soundcraft EPM6 mixer with a PDM-300 desk mic for in-booth communications
- I use Reaper for audio production
- Recording formats including MP3, WAV and AIFF
My most recent voice acting work includes various characters in the Doctor Who audio series, various radio and Cinema commericials accross the UK as well as tonnes of e-learning.
Some examples of my most recent corporate voiceover work:
Characterful – from sassy to comedy plus loads of accents.
Chatty – Spiritful, witty, bright, youthful, bubbly and fun
Intimate – approachable, womanly, enticing
Warm – approachable, real, from young mum to corporate
Ethereal – Seductive, womanly, enticing
Youthful – bright, young, sweet, kidsy
Strong – direct, dynamic, authoratative